Thank you for your many years of support.
It was truly a joy for me to "go to work" the last six years in the Sprout office.
Our clients came in happy and our goal was the same as yours—for you to leave happier.
We accomplished that. However, there is no room in this business model for an owner that is
not the operator of the ultrasound machine. I can't continue to pay the professional Sonographers and support myself as well. So it is with great sadness that I close the doors and move on to the next chapter in my life.
Wishing you a lifetime of family joy,
Business Assets For Sale
Contact: Martha Morgan
- Strong national brand recognition
- Impeccable reputation in the Mid-Atlantic region, never having determined gender wrong for even a single client. A local favorite receiving 34% of our annual business from client referrals and 12% from the Ob/Gyn community.
- Turn-key operation—all you need to do is ship and unpack the POD. Includes the GE Voluson 730 Expert 4D ultrasound machine, furniture and fixtures, office electronics, company branding and the IT equipment to provide webcast technology LIVE and OnDemand. A local Maryland buyer would benefit from the returning client base, which accounts for 18% of the annual revenue.
- Trademarks for the DBA little sprout imaging and tagline "Some things...are just too good to wait for"
- 6 years of search engine history
- You do not have to be a Sonographer in order to operate an ultrasound machine in the State of Maryland, nor any other state. 95% of the 3D/4D centers across the country are owned and operated by someone other than a Sonographer. I chose to include professionals in my service model. You, the buyer, do not have to be a trained professional to purchase and run the business.
Find another 3D 4D ultrasound location.